Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Raspberry Lavender Almond Smoothie

40 Days-40 Days of Lenten Recipes 



Have a few raspberries, we bought some recently and they are so sweet!
If you haven't figured out from past posts some of my favorite flavors include lavender and almond.
I've been trying to eat and make recipes for my family that are cleaner, 
less processed and just plain healthier
This includes using almond and coconut milk more. 
Lent is a super time to operationalize some of the those thoughts and plans I've had.




I cannot tell you how good this tasted!

Ingredients
Mix in a blender
6-8 fresh raspberries
1 cup earl grey lavender tea
1/2 cup almond milk
1 tsp agave nectar

Blend and pour over ice.


Here's a link to all of last year's 40 Days Recipes
Share the Day

Sharing the Day with




6 comments:

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

I want to try this. It sounds delicious. What brand is Earl Gray Lavender tea?

Pres. Eleni said...

Would you believe I found it at Stop and Shop? It was just sitting there in the tea section, I grabbed 3 cans because you never know sometimes:)

Stephanie said...

You know, I've never tried anything with almond milk...maybe a smoothie is the way to go!

Pres. Eleni said...

Simply Enjoy Earl Grey Lavender Tea

Pres. Eleni said...

It is yummy. I tried in my morning coffee, not so yummy. At least not for me, but I don't care for flavored coffee.

A Joyful Cottage said...

I like anything with raspberries. This smoothie looks yummy. Visiting from Cozy Little House.