Thursday, October 25, 2012

Striped Crochet Baby Blanket

This is a past project completed.
For some reason, 
I presently have two baby blankets for friends and family that are in the works, 
and I'm not sure why, but boy are they moving so slow.
The patterns are not difficult, you will recognize this from the project started this summer.
Yes, I did say this summer! 

The one below was a simple single crochet and changing yarn every few rows to create the pattern.
It was really soft and had such a nice weight to it, depends on the kid, but some like that.
I know that they even quilt blankets with weights in them.
I really need to learn to sew.




Share the Day!

1 comment:

Baby Blankets said...

You have the talent the hands... Actually, we're in the same situation at first I've done friends baby blankets and after that I made my own baby blanket store... If you love to see it, here http://www.choofie.com.au/

Julia :D