Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Outdoor Fall Decor

As you may have guessed, I like front yard decor
I also love outdoor fall decor and harvest themes.  
I really appreciate when people put the effort into it.
But simple is sometimes even better.
Check out how some folks around town have been decorating.


Symmetry



So beautiful! 
All the colors, and the combination of her summer ivy, 
with the addition of the fall elements.


Sweet idea. 
Just one thing strikes me.  
I believe what it is, 
is that the girl doll doesn't look as happy? 
What do you think?



This is one of my fave's. Flat pumpkins leaning against a rock.
Genius!


Last, but certainly not least!
Our good friend decided to grow her own, on their front lawn garden.
Simple and elegant at the same time.
Don't you love how the vine climbs down the hill.
I wish I had taken a picture from the front, the spirals and flow are truly beautiful.

Just makes me smile!

Share the Day!


No comments: