This week I was given the Liebster award by
The Liebster award is a blogger to blogger award given to new bloggers, or bloggers with less than 200 readers. There are no judges or special prizes, just someone saying, "We see You," and, "Keep up the good work."
If you receive the award, you need to answer the 11 questions assigned to you and then you can create 11 questions of your own and nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 readers to receive the Liebster award. It's also great if you could follow the blogs that you nominate!
"Liebster" means dearest in German.
Here are the questions I answered
1. What is your favorite thing to blog about?
Sharing the day, whether it's a recipe, diy, or finding God in unexpected ways.
2. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
I would love to stand in every continent. So far, I've gotten 3/7. I'm almost halfway there.
3. What is your favorite season, why?
Whatever season we are in presently and the anticipation of the season ahead.
4. What blog inspired you to blog, or inspires you now as a blogger?
There are several special blogs,
Each of these women are strong in their own ways, write from the heart in an effortless manner, have made me smile, have made me think and added to beauty in the world and on the internet.
5. The Beach or the Mountains?
Mountains, BIG ONES!
6. If all jobs paid the same, which job would you choose to do?
That is a million dollar question. Something I would get to talk alot, laugh alot, and be creative with children around or adults. I missed my calling, Art Teacher.
7. What is your favorite type of food?
8. What is one of your pet peeves?
Lack of trying to do your best.
9. Are you more of an early bird or night owl?
Used to be night owl, have become early bird.
10. What are the two most important things to you?
Easy, Faith and Family
11. What is something you have never done, but would like to try?
My Nominees if they will accept areA Thrifter in Disguise
Butter than Toast
Butter than Toast
Butterfly and Bungalow
And here are the rules for accepting the Liebster Award, for all the fabulous blogs I've chosen...
1} You must link back to the person who nominated you.
2} You must answer the 11 questions given to you by your nominator.
3} You must pick 11 bloggers, each with under 200 subscribers, to be nominated for the award.
4} You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5} You must go their blogs and notify them of their nomination.
6} This is not a rule...but I think it would be great to follow the blogs that you nominate! After all, we are all trying to grow our blogs, and this is a great encouragement to new bloggers (myself included)!!!
Here are their Questions to answer:
1. Do you prefer Mac or PC?
2. Cat, Dog or Fish? What's your favorite animal?
3. What three blogs have influenced you?
4. Which of your posts, surprised you the most, with how it was received once posted?
5. Favorite music you listened to 10 years ago, and now?
6. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
7. What was your favorite story when you were a kid?
8. What song would you choose as your "theme song?"
9. If they made a movie of your life, who would you choose to play you?
10. What food could you eat every day without ever getting tired of it?
11. What is the best movie of all time?
Thanks again to Sarah from Church Street Designs for nominating me!
Share the Day!