Monday, July 1, 2013

Watership Down meets my Garden

Required reading growing up was Watership Down. 
A simple story about rabbits and their life.
I remember it to have been very exciting to read, going to have to think about it again.
Many people have tried to infuse social-political-ethical and religious meanings into it.
In school, the discussions were endless.
The author discounted all these theories and remained steadfast,
 it was just a story told to his children at night.

See my birdbath. Birds are loving it!

I say, Watch the rabbits and...



Don't over-think life, just live it!


Share the Day.


1 comment:

Cranberry Morning said...

Haha. I knew what was coming when I read your post title. A couple years ago, after having to battle the bunnies for years, we finally put a fence around our vegetable garden. Love your photos!